Customer Relation Management
Customer relationship management (CRM) is about managing the valuable relationships you have with your customers—including potentials. CRM pulls business processes, people, and technology under one roof to achieve a single goal: satisfied customers. It helps you learn more about customers and their behavior so you can develop stronger, lasting relationships that will benefit both. It’s very hard to run a successful business without a strong focus on CRM. After all, it’s all about the customer.
- Complete Customer Life Cycle Solution.
- Marketing Solution.
- Campaign Management.
- Manage enterprise-wide marketing campaigns.
- Trail promotion efficiency based on customer data.
- Accomplish tailored mass mailing campaigns.
- E-mail Marketing.
- Use existing data related to leads, accounts, and contacts to manage mailing lists.
- Send mass E-mail campaigns from the selected mailing lists.
- Lead Management.
- Website-CRM integration.
- Customize lead form as per your requirements.
- Import leads from various campaigns.
- Qualify leads based on information captured in lead details.
- Inventory Management.
- Helps you automate sales completion, customer quote, and invoice generation and delivery processes.
- Email Integration.
- Mobile CRM.