Dubai School of Government:CMS
BNK carefully analyzed the requirements and delivered a solution that became our pride and client’s lifeline. The project that was started as a simple content management solution was eventually delivered much more – as new opportunities were sensed and seized with the advancement of the project.
The final product was boasting of the following:
- A well articulated design displaying all information effectively.
- Fully functional content management facility with browser-based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing and publishing with no need for technical knowledge.
- Executive Education section with online facilities to apply for a program and fee payment for the students.
- An independent customized solution for library management.
- Multilingual content (English and Arabic) support.
- Redesigning and creation of web pages section and sub-sections.
- Facility to upload data such as doc, spreadsheets, presentations, images and multimedia without any restriction.
- Facility to add/edit news/events/publications/press releases/media citations/newsletters/multimedia at will.
- Displaying related news/events/publications/multimedia with each corresponding item.
- Displaying RSS feeds and podcasts.
- Facility to add/edit/ and display faculty/researcher/staff in any order.
- Scope for future development and scalability.
Tools and Technologies
Website Development – HTML, Java Script, CSS
Content Management – DotNetNuke, XML, XSLT
Executive Education – ASP.Net 2.0 using C#, SQL Server 2005
Library Management – ASP.Net 2.0 using C#, SQL Server 2005